Web Maintenance Terms and Conditions
- From this point onward Green Frog Interactive may be referred to as "Green Frog", "we" or "us".
- From this point onward the person reading this document may be referred to as "you", "the client, or "the customer".
- From this point onward the agreement between Green Frog Interactive and the Client may be referred to as "the contract"
- From this point onward any work agreed in the contact may be referred to as "the project" or "the development"
- The client will receive a contract with the terms of the Maintenance package, detailing agreed number of hours, and extra costs if the hours expire.
- The client will be given a previously agreed amount of hours per month where we will able to work on your website free of charge.
- These hours are only valid Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm (Normal working hours) (See Section 4:Out of Hours work)
- Unused hours cannot under any circumstances be rolled over into the next month.
Out of Hours Work
- In case of emergency, and at our sole discretion we may perform your work outside of our normal working hours, this will be at "time and a half rate"
where each worked our counts as one and a half hour in your agreed hours, and hourly rate will also be 50% extra.
- In extreme cases where we are required to work weekends or bank holidays you will be charged at "double rate" where each worked hour counts as two hours
in your agreed hours, and hourly rate will also be double.
Limitation of Hours
- The agreed hours in your contract cannot be used for large scale design and development projects.
Exceptions to the hours
- Work to repair a fault of our own is done free of charge.
- It is the clients' responsibility to ensure that any and all content and information provided for the website is accurate. Green Frog does not accept
any liability for missing or incorrect data in the finished product.
The client grants permission for Green Frog Interactive to use and utilise their corporate image and branding in any way required for the duration of
- If required we will be willing to sign any Non-Disclosure Agreement on any images, content, intellectual property, or ideas.
- The client agrees to indemnify Green Frog Interactive from any and all claims that may occur due to copyright infringement or any other legal
proceedings due to content supplied to Green Frog Interactive for use in the project.
- Green Frog Interactive reserve the right to place a link on the finished product as credit for the work. We will endeavour to make this link as
unobtrusive as possible, and to fit it within the rest of the design of the website.
- Certain Web Maintenance packages come with discounts to other services, these discounts are only valid while the Maintenance Package is in operation.
- If your Maintenance package includes a web hosting discount and you cancel your Maintenance package, the next renewal cost for Web Hosting will be the
full price of £40.00 per year or £4.00 per month.
- Green Frog Interactive can register and look after your domain name at additional yearly cost per annum.
If you own your own domain name we will endeavour to provide you with detailed instructions on how to update your domain to point to our servers.
- If required we can do this for you, a cost may incur at the sole discretion of Green Frog Interactive
- We are not responsible for any previous web hosting contracts with external companies, and it is up to you to cancel these.
- If you wish to transfer your domain into our control a £100.00 transfer fee will apply, plus any yearly costs.
- Any and all costs and quotations are free from Value Added Tax (VAT) as Green Frog Interactive are not currently VAT registered.
You will receive an invoice detailing any costs.
- If you pay monthly this invoice will be sent seven (7) days before your due date.
- If you pay biannually or annually this invoice will send twenty-eight (28) days before your due date.
- If payment is not received within seven (7) days of the date on the invoice we will assume you have ended your maintenance package and the contract will
- Green Frog Interactive use analytical tracking software on all websites hosted on our server.
As part as the Contract agreement you receive monthly reports detailing the statistics of visits to your website in the previous month.
- These reports will be sent within the first week of each calendar month.
- As part of the Web Design and Development contract the client is provided with an infinite amount of firstname.lastname@example.org email addresses.
- We will set up any additional emails needed without charge at your request.
- If preferred we can set up any emails to automatically forward all email to an external email address.
- We will provide you with webmail access to view your emails online.
- We will provide you with POP and SMTP details so you can configure your preferred email application to connect to our servers.
- You must not use our email servers to send any unlawful, inappropriate, spam, or bulk emails, if you are caught doing so your service maybe suspended
pending an investigation.
- You agree to indemnify Green Frog Interactive from any and all claims that may occur due to anything out of our control sent via our email servers.
- We have the ability to see, read and trace any email in on our servers, while we do not actively participate in this, we will do so if we are required
- If you wish to cancel your maintenance plan you must give us seven (7) days' notice.
- Any fees and deposits already paid for are non-refundable.
- Green Frog Interactive reserves the right to withdraw any and all services at twenty-eight (28) days' written notice.
- Green Frog Interactive make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, for any services we deliver, except for any technical problems
resulting from our own negligence.
- Green Frog Interactive will not be responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential damages that may result from the use of its services, including
loss of data resulting from delays, non-delivery or interruption in service.
- You acknowledge and agree that Green Frog Interactive cannot guarantee the absence of service interruptions caused by Acts of God or other circumstances
beyond our control.
- All our services may be used for lawful purposes only, you agree to indemnify and hold Green Frog Interactive harmless from any and all claims or
lawsuits resulting from your use of our services that damages you, or any other party.
- Our total liability to you in contract or in arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall not exceed the total price paid by you.
- We shall have no liability for loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings nor for any other indirect or consequential loss.
- Other than any rights already listed, we reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, if they change you will be notified.
Last Updated: 24th April 2015.
Back to Top